Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I hope all that see this message have a wonderful Holiday Week, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

The Holidays for me are a time of great reflection and time with family. As 2013 winds down we should all look forward to what new and exciting adventures await in 2014!

I urge you all to schedule in time to find your passion, reconnect with your spirit and refresh your soul. I of course think the best way to do this is with Ballroom Dancing, or partner dancing in general really.

I wish all my dance family a peaceful and joyful celebration of love and friendship.

I know I'm making time this week to keep my spirit singing and you'll see me at Get On The Floor this week and at an event over the weekend.


I hope you all can find time to Get On The Floor this Holiday!


No comments: